Bacta Cult – Aerobic
Bacta Cult (Aerobic) is specially formulated microorganism containing aerobic bacteria which can grown over wide temperature range 5-45°C. Bacta- Cult bio culture aerobic when added in waste water treatment systems starts multiplying immediately to create higher Biomass content. This helps in biodegradation of BOD and COD content of the waste water.
Within an hour after pouring the bacta cult bioculture aerobic bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
Area of Applications:
- Aeration Tank
- MBBR Tanks
- Sequencing Batch Reactor(SBR)
- Membrane Bio Reactor(MBR)
- Reduction in commissioning time of ETP& STP.
- Rapid growth of MLSS with high MLVSS Content.
- Powdered form. Easy to use and easy to store.
- Bacta Cult supplements useful bacteria into ETP/STP which suppress the growth of harmful bacteria and leads to faster commissioning.
- Shock load stabilization.
- Reduces BOD & COD and suppresses the foul odor from ETP & STP.
- Reduces the overall cost of operation.
- Performance improvement.
- This is best aerobic bacteria for waste water treatment.
You can download brochure