Bacta Cult – Anaerobic
Bacta Cult (Anaerobic) is a mixture of different natural and safe bacteria. These bacteria have ability to degrade number of pollutants anaerobically. Bacteria present in Bacta Cult(Anaerobic) are highly stable. This anaerobic bacteria is available in powdered form.
Bacta Cult (Anaerobic) are microencapsulated and packaged in a dormant state and have a 95% to 98% reactivation rate within their shelf life, which is two years. Each individual strain is isolated from the nature and carefully grown in our facility. Only a perfectly balanced formula of bacterial strains, such as Bacta Cult(Anaerobic) can provide you a complete break down of various pollutants to non-toxic by-products.
Bacta Cult(Anaerobic) helps in:
- Provides continuous source of highly anaerobic and facultative cultures which stabilize system.
- Degrades oil & grease, eliminating digester grease mats (esterase and lipase enzymes)
- Allows effective start-up of anaerobic facility.
- Improves digester system recovery after operational or inhibitory upset.
- Effective over a wide range of temperature range & pH range.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, safe to handle and store, safe to the environment.
- Can biodegrade xenobiotic compounds such as chlorinated aliphatic hydrocarbons (e.g., trichloroethylene, trihalomethanes) and recalcitrant natural compounds such as lignin.
You can download brochure