Bacta Cult – Septic Activator
Bacta Cult “Septic Activator” is a powerful combination of safe, naturally occurring microorganisms. Septic Activator is a biological solution for residential and commercial septic systems, holding tanks and portable toilets.
When added to any type of septic system, the beneficial bacteria in activates and begin to secrete enzymes that digest and decompose feces, urine, grease, fats, food scraps, detergents and other organic wastes. The environmentally harmless microbes in Septic Activator rapidly multiply in the septic system, thereby restoring its biological health and efficiency.
Modern day there is a problem for septic tank systems because beneficial septic tank bacteria are routinely killed by chemicals we frequently flush down drains and toilets. These include chlorine bleach, caustic drain cleaners, disinfectants, toilet bowl cleaners, some detergents.
Since most of us do not pay much attention to what we flush into our tanks, most septic systems now in use are not in good biological “health”, particularly in septic systems which are heavily used by the public (in campgrounds, parks, restaurants, hotels and apartments).
- Naturally restore biologic health to septic systems whose beneficial bacteria have been killed by the numerous household cleaning products in common use.
- Keep septic lines and drain fields cleaner with reduced carryover of undigested organic debris.
- When used properly, Septic Activator will biodegrade organic blockages in drain field lines, gravel leach pits and porous stone pit walls, and may be able to restore water flow, thereby saving the extensive costs of digging up and replacing a clogged drain field.
- Reduce septic tank pump-outs.
- Reduce foul odors emanating from the septic system.
- Microbial digestion by Bacta Cult is the simplest and cleanest way to reduce your septic tank waste and keep it working properly.
You can download brochure