Bacta Cult – STP
Bacta Cult (Sewage Treatment Plant) is bacterial culture for STP formulated microorganism containing bacteria which can grown over wide temperature range 5-45°C. Bacta- Cult when added in sewage and waste water treatment systems starts multiplying immediately to create higher Biomass content. This helps in biodegradation of BOD content of the waste water.
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe, it is the waste bacterial for waste water and sewage treatment. This is their natural food. They digest the sewage waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
- Increases the efficiency of COD & BOD degradation in STP.
- Reduction in commissioning time of STP.
- Rapid growth of MLSS with high MLVSS content.
- Suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Reduces overall operational cost in STP.
- Reduces sludge generation in sewage treatment plant.
- No structural changes required in existing plant
- Powdered form easy to store.
- Shock Load
- Complete odour control in the vicinity of the sewage treatment plant.
You can download brochure