Bacta Cult – STP
Bacta Cult (STP) is specially formulated microorganism containing bacteria which can grown over wide temperature range 5-45°C. Bacta- Cult when added in waste water treatment systems starts multiplying immediately to create higher Biomass content. This helps in biodegradation of BOD content of the waste water.
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely
- Increases the efficiency of COD & BOD degradation.
- Reduction in commissioning time of STP.
- Rapid growth of MLSS with high MLVSS content.
- Suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Reduces overall operational cost.
- Reduces sludge generation.
- No structural changes required in existing plant
- Powdered form easy to store.
- Shock Load
- Complete odour control in the vicinity of the treatment plant
[contact-form-7 id=”7″ title=”Contact form 1″]
You can download brochure